M-H-R

August 27, 2015



You're the first to listen when I feel like I want to leave everything, when the trains seem louder than usual, when it's difficult for me to get up in the mornings.

You're the first to tell me to get a grip when I'm being dramatic, the one who brings logic to the table when I am so very susceptible to irrational behaviour and my favourite person to spark a controversial conversation with. Your tactile tendencies endearing and humorous, your vivacity refreshing and your determination inspiring.

You push me out of my familiar, encouraging me to sometimes discard my stubborn ways. I've said it before & I'll say it again, you're not only my best friend, you also play the part of my well needed psychiatric insider. 


I love you,

You're fucking crazy,

but aren't we all?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Followers

Subscribe