14 Unapologetic Truths

December 28, 2015



Sometimes it's nice to let people know you're human too, by telling them the weird things you do...

so here goes.


1) A vast percentage of my brain cells are taken up by memorising the names of friends of friends of friends Instagram names, or sometimes not even friends, just an acquaintance's mums, or managers, or lecturers... the list goes on.

2) I listen to Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire almost everyday.

3) I've sent too many photo's I shouldn't have via Facebook messenger and whatasapp, but if reruns of ANTM taught me anything, it's to know your angles.

4) I regret deleting said photos.

5) I am that friend who asks for your advice, but rarely takes it... unless it is in line with my own, already decided, opinion. I'm rarely persuaded by anyone other than myself.

6) The staff in two Starbucks chains greet me by name. It's awkward and embarrassing but also absolutely hilarious and a total hair-flick worthy moment.

7) One minute I'll be laughing, the next I'll be on my way home crying on public transport, by myself. I'm not emotionally stable, but I'd rather feel deeply than feel nothing at all.

8) I regret not taking time to know more people at uni, or work, or just being more friendly in general. Instead I stalk most of you online xox

9) If I could pack up after my degree, start up my own shop in Africa and spend the rest of my days there, I would do it in a heartbeat.

10) I have no savings.

11) I persuade myself that someone's online status on whatasapp is because they're waiting for me to be online also... ~ narcissism.

12) I have a photo album on my phone of just Kurt Cobain quotes.

13) I pose with champagne then give it to my pals, because my views on drinking fall under #5 terms, but champagne glasses are fancy.

14) I'm not sure where I'm going, what I'm doing, or where I'll be this time next year, but I have this feeling that whatever happens, whatever job I'm in, I'll find a way to make it work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Followers

Subscribe